Thursday 3 October 2013

OOTD : he loves blue i love him

Last 6th September me and my boyfriend celebrated his birthday in advance. I want him to feel special hence I wore something feminine and something with color blue in it.

I paired my stripes full skirt with a stripes cardigan, the good thing is that the lines on my skirt and cardigan are of same color or else it could have been a bad move as I am not yet a pro with print-on-print style. 


The birthday boy and I love pizza hence we went to Skinny Pizza in Plaza Singapura. Last time I had pizza I enjoyed it but this time the super thin crust was so soggy and wet hence it did not have the crunch I was looking for. The good thing is their truffle fries is awesome though it has that weird aftertaste.   




Details :-

Top :- Sleeveless graphic tee from random shop in Mallaca
Top :- Stripes cardigan from Forever21
Bottom :- Stripes full skirt from SM Department Store
Bag :- Black trapeze bag (BCBGeneration) from Reebonz
Accessories :- Hat from H&M
Accessories :- Gold necklace from Forever21
Accessories :- Spikes bracelets from Tomato and Forever21
Shoes :- Printed loafers from Primadona

No comments :

Post a Comment