Tuesday 8 October 2013

OOTD : go for the gold

I like onion rings but I don't like onion and I love gold accessories but I hate gold jewelries. Yeah, right I am that weird and I can't find the answer why I'm like that. 

Anyhow, here is the outfit I wore on one of bonding weekends with my siblings and friends.
These past few weeks I noticed that pairing plain tops and printed pants have became an obsession. I guess if you read my previous post you can tell that the trousers I am using here is one of my favorite pair (so overused and uber utilized). I need to get a new one or maybe I need to change my style. The photo I have is a cute one (praising oneself) but reminded me of mom's style (Oh Em Gee!!! my taste got older too quick). 

I need new inspirations and new perspective for my evolving style and I think my trip to Seoul this Friday will give a new twist on it (hwaiting!!!). 



Details :-

Top :- White polo from GMarket
Bottom :- Printed trousers from H&M
Bag :- Speedy bandouliere 25 from Louis Vuitton
Accessories :- Gold necklace from Forever21
Accessories :- Spikes gold bracelets from Tomato and Forever21
Shoes : Gray flats with spikes from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment