Wednesday 9 October 2013

OOTD : neon attack

My first visit to Singapore Zoo was last 2008 with my two brothers hence the 7 years old in me got excited all over again when I heard that my friend would give us tickets. My friend gave us two free tickets to Singapore Zoo as his company is having an event which is called Family Day. The call time for the meet up at Yishun MRT was 8:00 AM hence I could not prepare on what to wear as I worked till 3:30 AM that day, I only had 2+ hours of sleep but I have to endure (free tickets LOL and to support our friend since his family are not around) .Since I look like a panda with the big eye bags I have, I chose something bright for my outfit. Here is what I wore that day.







Details :-

Top :- Stripes top from H&M
Bottom :- Cropped denim pants from Bugis Street
Bag :- Black sling bag from H&M
Accessories :- Gold necklace from Forever21
Accessories :- Green cap from H&M
Accessories :- Heineken earring from random shop in Jonker Street
Accessories :- Spikes bracelets from Tomato and Forever21
Accessories :- Colorful skull bracelet from GMarket
Shoes :- Brown loafers from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment