Friday 25 October 2013

OOTD : girl next door

On our second day in Seoul I wore something very casual as I knew that we will have tons of places to visit as per our itinerary  We visited Bukchon Hanok Village, Changdeokgung palace, Changgyeong palace and Myeongdong. Whenever you are travelling always bring something you can never go wrong with whether its cold or hot season in my case I give credits to my jeans. Here is my very casual and tourist friendly outfit.





Details :-

Top :- Stripes long sleeves shirt and blue knitted scarf from H&M
Bottom :- Boyfriend jeans from Bugis Street
Bag :- Michael Kors
Accessories :- Leopard sunnis from Forever21
Accessories :- Gold necklace from Forever21
Accessories :- Spikes bracelet from Tomato
Accessories :- Casio Watch from Bugis Junction
Accessories :- Gold ring from H&M
Accessories :- Black ring from Cotton On
Shoes :- Royal blue with green details from SM Department Store

No comments :

Post a Comment