Sunday 27 October 2013

OOTD : loving is not a crime

It is already our 7th day in Seoul and it is so hard to leave since I love it even more now that I got to know it personally. Our touristy adventures in Seoul were over but the memories we had will last a lifetime. It might take time for me to visit Seoul again but surely I will come back. I wish there will be a time in my life that I could stay on this city even for just one year. 
Here is my last outfit for our super duper fun Seoul Trip.






Details :-

Top :- Black jumper from H&M
Top :- Oversized gray blazer from H&M
Bottom :- Black dress with cross prints from H&M worn as skirt
Bag :- Michael Kors
Accessories :- Foldable sunnies from Cotton On
Accessories :- Skull ring from Myeongdong
Accessories :- Black zigzag ring from Cotton On
Shoes :- Black flats with studs from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment