Monday 28 April 2014

OOTD : the tourist


The top I am wearing is a souvenir shirt given by my sis which she got from Hong Kong night market. Who would have thought that a souvenir shirt can be used for my touristy-street style- grunge look. The color of the shirt and prints made it easier for me to incorporate it in my look. I just can't wait to experiment and have fun in creating my outfits after I have done this. It feels so great when you turned something so ordinary into something extraordinary. The beauty of mixing & matching patterns and incorporating different texture, brands, style together can create awesome results. So gals have fun and don't be afraid in experimenting ;)









Details :- 

Top :- Souvernir shirt from Hong Kong
Bottom :- Gray midi skirt from H&M with Ombre checkered long sleeve from H&M
Bag :- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Accessories :- Hat from H&M
Accessories :- Necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Spikes bracelet from Tomato
Accessories :- Silver bracelet from H&M
Accessories :- Skull ring from Myeongdong
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Shoes :- Gray flats with spikes from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment