Sunday 6 April 2014

OOTD : striking stripes


I woke up early yesterday because I planned to go for an early jogging but it was raining so hard. Since I cannot pursue my plan I just finished one of my mandatory e-learning so as not to ruin my precious weekend. The rain stopped in the afternoon and instantly my gloomy face started to brighten up hehehe. It was a good thing and such a blessing that it stopped raining. I was able to do my outfit shot and have a movie date with my boyfriend.

I make sure to look good in my outfits because I want to feel good about myself at the same time feel pretty in the eyes of my love (cheesy!!!). My outfit looks like a one piece dress because the color and line of the top and bottom are similar. Yesterday I paired a stripes top with a stripes skirt and I just love the matchy matchy result. I also love my new shoes from H&M since they are black and they gave me an extra inch without having to suffer any kind of pain. Can you see how happy I am? 










Details :-

Top :- White and blue stripes top from H&M
Bottom :- White and blue stripes from SM Department Store
Bag :- Black bag with gold spikes from SM Department Store
Accessories :- Gold lion necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Gold bracelet from H&M
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Accessories :- Belt from H&M
Shoes :- Black sandals from H&M Divided

No comments :

Post a Comment