Sunday 6 April 2014

OOTD : city girl


Oh yeah I am a proud mom!!!... Oooops not exactly what you are thinking. I am a proud mom of my Balenciaga baby. Last Monday, I took a comp off leave from work to arrange some personal matters. I decided to make the most out of my day and tour my baby around Orchard.

Having in mind that the weather will be super hot I decided to go for an outfit that will keep me cool all day. My top though it has longer sleeve than a t-shirt I was able to breathe and not sweat in it. My harem pants did not fail me again,  I was able to feel the wind on my legs whenever it blows hahaha!!!.






Details :-

Top :- Stipes top from Forever21
Bottom :- Printed harem pants from Cotton On
Bag :- Balenciaga
Accessories :- Rayban shades borrowed from my boyfriend
Accessories :- Gold lion necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Gold bracelet from H&M
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Shoes :- Black flats with gold studs from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment