Monday 26 May 2014

OOTD : the royale


There is no better way to celebrate summer than being girly girl and feeling fresh by wearing anything with floral prints. Florals are some of the trends and essentials during summer. 

Here I am channeling that super feminine look by pairing floral crop top with a lace dress. My outfit inspiration for my #ootd came from the color of my top. I think wearing different shades of any color will make every look very coordinated instead of boring.  What do you think?










Details :-

Top :- Floral crop top from H&M
Bottom :- Lace dress from Meg worn as skirt
Bag :- Michael Kors
Accessories :- Gold necklace from Femmex
Accessories :- Gold bracelets from H&M
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Shoes :- Black sandals from H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment