Friday 18 April 2014

OOTD : the bunny


The weather has been crazy lately, it rains and then the next hour it will be so hot. The sudden change in the weather makes dressing up a little bit hard. However, I do not have to worry no more thanks to my super comfy trousers for being dual purpose. You can rock this kind of bottoms during hot summer days because the material is light weight and during rainy days where you need a little cover up. Aside from crop top these trousers are my latest obsession. Here is my outfit last Sunday when we visited the nearest cafe around our area. I felt like a bunny because of my headband and the super green grass #bunnyingingham.








Details :-

Top :- Sleeveless top from random shop in Malacca
Top :- Gingham top used as jacket from Bugs Street
Bottom :- Printer trousers from H&M
Bag :- Louis Vuitton
Accessories :- Stripes headband from Forever 21
Accessories :- Gold lion necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Green ESC ring from Myeongdong
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Accessories :- Gold bracelet from H&M
Accessories :- Casio watcha
Shoes :- Black shoes with gold studs from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment