Sunday 8 September 2013

OOTD : hot n' cold

I got deal vouchers on one of the ice cream parlor in Clark Quay and since I am in night shift me and my brother went to claim it on a super duper hot Monday afternoon. However, when we were on the ice cream parlor we showed our vouchers and the staff told us that the claiming will only start on July 25, 2013, Oh Em Gee! we came too soon and got all excited I guess. Anyways, not to ruin this date we went to Swissbake in Central to have a coffee instead.
 
Here is what I wore on that day:
 


 
 
 
 
There are those times when plan don't work as we wanted them to but this could lead to something better like what happened to us.
 
Details :
 
Top :- Printed white shirt from Forever21
Bottom :- Washed cropped pants from Bugis
Bag :- Square brown and black bag from Charles & Keith
Accessories :- Bowler hat from H&M
Accessories :- Shades from H&M
Accessories :- Spikes Bracelets from Tomato and Forever21
Shoes :- Gray flats with spikes from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment