Wednesday 11 September 2013

LIKE : Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

I was in college when I started to apply basic makeup (eye shadow, blush on and lip gloss) but when I started working I realized I needed to add eyeliner and eyebrow pencil to define my eyes. However, during this evolution on my basic everyday makeup I always fail to apply something on my lips (I don't know if I am too lazy or I am too busy). Anyhow, my love for lip gloss or lip balm came back. Recently I caught myself coming back to 'kikay' version of me.

Sharing with you the latest brand of lip balm I'm using.





As you have noticed in the above the lip balm in orange (Rendezvous) was so overused hence did not post a close up picture which I bought from Guardian 2-3 months ago. The 2 new colors/flavors just came from our mailbox yesterday ; wine red (Adore) and purple (Darling) which I bought online from GMarket. I am so happy that I got the 2 new lip balm for just S$20 while the Rendezvous is S$18.90.

Please visit the direct link below to buy your Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain for a very cheap price.


I never thought that I would love this product as previously when I think of the brand Revlon the only thing that comes to my mind is hair dye (nyahahaha!!) which my mom used to apply on hair white hair. So far I only tried Rendezvous and I just love the vibrant orangy color and the minty taste. I'm sure I'll love the 2 new color and if budget permits I might get all the colors.

Please share your thoughts on this product as well or let me know of other great lip balm brands.

No comments :

Post a Comment