Wednesday 18 September 2013

OOTD : lucky to have you

I just came back from my two weeks vacation, my longest bakasyon engrande this year. The food back home and my routine sleep, eat and sleep some more brought back the extra pounds I lost when I had my fruit diet. I wanted to cry but at the end of the day I am the one who should take responsibilities on my previous actions. I am thankful that my boyfriend loves me no matter what my waistline is (hahaha!!!). 

I really gained weight but its not an excuse not to look fab.On this outfit I did a basic pairing of a plain gray top and printed trousers. I added some gold accessories to match the metal on my new baby MK bag. To turn this simple outfit and give it an edgy look I wore my favorite shades and turban headband. Lastly, I wore my gray flats with silver spikes. I tend to mix silver and gold accessories some girls don't like it but I don't have any problems with it. How about you gals what do you think of mixing gold and silver items?





Details :-

Top :- Gray top from Froever21
Bottom :- Red and White trousers from H&M
Bag :- Purple Michael Kors Sling bag with gold chain from Reebonz
Accessories :- Shades from H&M
Accessories :- Turban headband from H&M
Accessories :- Triangle gold necklace from Femmex
Accessories :- Spikes gold bracelet from Tomato and Forever21
Shoes :- Gray flat with spikes from Rubi 

No comments :

Post a Comment