Monday 29 July 2013

OOTD : i got your back


I have been having this back pain for 2 weeks already and been using Salonpas patch to ease the pain. My sister is so kind enough and she treated me for a whole body massage at Touche. After having the body scrub and whole body massage I felt refreshed and the pain just went away.

This outfit is somewhat similar on my previous post here however instead of having printed bottoms i have leopard print top. Instead of wearing trousers or pants i opted for the skater skirt to give it a girly girl vibe.







Details:

Top :- Leopad print tee from Forever21 and Black vest from H&M
Bottom :- Black skater skirt from H&M
Bag :- Square brown and black bag from Charles & Keith
Accessories :- Necklace from Forever21 
Accessories :- Bracelets (skull, ombre) from GMarket
Accessories :- Black foldable sunnies from Cotton On
Shoes :- Leopard Print with studs loafers from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment