Sunday 22 September 2013

OOTD : chicago mix

I am inspired by the yummy gourmet popcorn from Garrett hence I named this outfit with their signature flavor that I order most of the time. If you haven't tried their popcorn I feel sad for you, LOL just kidding. If you find a chance to see one of their shop go and order chicago mix. Chicago mix is combination of two flavors (1) sweet CaramelCrisp and (2) savory CheeseCorn, the combination is perfect as you will find balance and its cheaper too because you can taste two flavors by paying same amount if ordering either just CaramelCrisp or CheeseCorn. Check out some of the gourmet popcorn flavors http://www.garrettpopcorn.com/ .

My outfit for today is a mix of two contrasting styles; girly and edgy. I paired my black mesh top with my pink floral shorts. I don't get tired mixing contrasting things because the result will always be fantastic and unique.





Details :-

Top :- Black mesh top from SandyJoy
Bottom :- Pink floral shorts from Uniqlo
Bag :- Black sling bag from H&M
Accessories :- Trinangle gold necklace from Femmex
Accessories :- Spikes gold bracelets from Tomato and Forever 21
Accessories :- Black and Gray Socks from Daiso
Shoes :- Black shoes  with spikes from Bugis Street (creepers in between, not sure of the name)

No comments :

Post a Comment