Tuesday 16 July 2013

OOTD : weather you like it or not

I hate Mondays and I guess most of the people feel the same. 
Monday is my mortal enemy but whether i like it or not I am meeting my enemy once a week. 

Last week, my Monday became worst than ever as it rained in the afternoon so I guess weather i like it or not I have to deal with it. My energy was washed away by the rain so in order to fight Monday sickness and the low energy I headed to Orchard and Somerset. 

I so love Orchard Road its like walking on the white sandy beaches of Boracay it relaxes me and gives me inspiration to work hard. Orchard Road is heaven to shopaholics and tourists alike. Several malls with local and international stores are lined up to welcome big spenders, bargain hunters, window shoppers and day dreamers. 

Here is what I wore last Monday when I had my retail therapy in Orchard. Since it was rainy I had a chance to layer a white sleeveless top with collar and olive knitted shirt. I added a beanie to complete my look, headpieces are life saver for girls like me who are not talented or are impatient in styling hair.









Details:
Top :- Olive knitted top from H&M
Bottom :- Washed cropped pants from Bugis
Bag :- Black studded sling bag from Aldo
Accessories :- Necklace from Forever21
Accessories :- Beanie from Forever21
Accessories :- Bracelets (spikes and brown leather) from Forever21 and Tomato
Shoes :- Studded leopard print loafers from Cotton On

No comments :

Post a Comment