Monday 29 July 2013

OOTD : its always a good day

The day I wore this outfit was a special day as it was my little brother 20th birthday and the first day I showed the world my new baby bag to the world. My day started out bad as I had a fight with the birthday boy but ended with a smile after having lovely dinner with my siblings. Any conflicts or differences can be resolved immediately if you listen and understand what the other is saying. It is always a good day if you end your day right.

On this outfit I had black long sleeve top layered with black vest to balance the print on my leggings and LV bag.





Details:

Top :- Black long sleeves stripes and Black vest from H&M
Bottom :- Brown and black printed leggings from Forever21
Bag :- Speedy bandouliere 25 from Louis Vuitton
Accessories :- Necklace from Forever21 
Accessories :- Bracelets from Forever21 and Tomato
Shoes :- Leopard Print with studs loafers from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment