Saturday 13 July 2013

OOTD : lady like

Saturdays and Sundays are the only days of the week wherein I can be free to wear what I want because at office I don't have the guts to do it. At office I always wear boring top and pants which I repeat and repeat every week hahaha!!! no variations at all. 

My style is a combination of urban and glam rock but since my girly girl side was awaken I wore the dress I got from GMarket which I kept for a very long time (can't find the right time to wear it). Whenever I wore something dressy I feel like I'm pretty (though its only in my head) I don't know the reason behind it. As long as you feel good about what you wear and it increases your confidence go ahead.







It is also good to follow trends but it is better to follow your true heart then you can shine above the rest. 


Details:

Top and Bottom :- Black and White dress with pearl details from GMarket
Bag :- Neon orange bag from H&M
Accessories :- Studded Brown belt from Bugis
Accessories :- Black Foldable sunnies from Cotton On
Accessories :- Necklace from Forever21
Accessories :- Spike and Leather bracelet from Tomato
Shoes :- Leopard studded loafers from Rubi


No comments :

Post a Comment