Thursday 28 August 2014

OOTD : getting there


Hello!!! How is your day so far? ...Me? hmmm I just started my day since I worked 7:00 pm to 3:00 AM this week. I woke up around 10:30 and immediately grabbed my phone, ask me why. Because .... I watched episode 18 of 'Fated to Love You' -- it is my favorite k-drama at the moment, you can watch it at Dramacool each episode gets better and better. It is kinda sad since soon it will be over, actually I had same anticipation when I waited for 'My Love from the Star' and 'The Heirs' episodes to be uploaded. To tell you the truth I watched FTLY episodes twice; without the sub and one with English sub, k-dramas are too addictive right?!? How about you are addicted to k-dramas too? Anyhow, lets talk about my outfit...I paired a white button-down and a boyfriend jeans for a casual look. To give it extra hint of class I wore a statement necklace made up of pearls and gold. Yup I wanted to look cool at the same time so I put on my shoes with spikes and used my mirrored sunnies. I think k-dramas and my outfit share the same characteristics; (1)simple and (2)timeless hihihi :D. I wore this ootd when I watched 'She's Dating The Gangster' and yeah just like k-dramas I am now inlove with #kathniel -- feeling teen again. <3....Let's see where this new found love for kathniel  and my addiction to k-drama will take me. 

Happy Friday!!!







Top :- White button-down from H&M
Bottom :- Boyfriend jeans from Bugis Street

Bag :- Burberry
Accessories :- Mirrored sunnies from Bugis Street
Accessories :- Gold necklace with pearls from H&M
Accessories :- Bracelet from Paperdolls
Accessories :- Gold earrings from Lee Hwa
Accessories :- Engagement ring from SooKee
Shoes :- Black shoes with spikes from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment