Wednesday 13 August 2014

OOTD : go green


Oh yes! finally an outdoor #ootd but then again I'm back to my monochrome thingy. But no one is to be blame for my obsession with black, gray and white; I guess its a choice I won't regret because these colors gives so much class and are so timeless. Of all the trends that come and go, there are those that we will keep doing. 

Whoever thought of innovating the real Japanese kimono is such a genius.Ten years from now I can still see myself sporting the printed kimono coz it gives that carefree chic vibe. Another thing to love about is that it can be use at the beach as cover up and at the office as an alternative for cardigans. You can have best of both worlds with kimono indeed so make sure you keep one. Enjoy!!!









Details :-

Top :- Gray shirt from H&M and Printed kimono from Cotton On
Bottom :- Gray pencil skirt from Cotton On
Bag :- Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C
Accessories :- Silver spike necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Shades from Bugis Street
Accessories :- Silver bracelets from H&M and GMarket
Accessories :- Engagement ring from SooKee
Accessories :- Chanel earrings
Shoes :- Leopard jelly shoes from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment