Tuesday 12 August 2014

OOTD : neko neko


The sun set already when we went out because it was not part of our plan to go out that Saturday. However, I would not miss a chance to take my #ootd even though the natural light from Mr. Sun is not available. While waiting for the bus to arrive I plead my sister to take my #ootd though we are getting very weird stares. Because finally I had the courage to try on a colorful top with different cat faces and it would be a shame if it will just stay in my cabinet. I paired my top with a gray midi skirt and my purple MK bag and a leopard glass to achieve that geeky-cute look. The sudden and very random urge to go out turned out to be a froyo-ramen-movie date with my sister and a time for me to discover that its not bad after all to try on other colors.







Details :-

Top :- White top with cat prints from Somerset Flea Market
Bottom :- Gray midi skirt from H&M
Bag :- Michael Kors
Accessories :- Gold necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Leopard glass from Somerset Flea Market
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Accessories :- Gold bracelets from H&M
Shoes :- Leopard jelly shoes from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment