Tuesday 12 August 2014

OOTD : grey is the new black


These past few weeks I caught myself being drawn to the same place every weekend. I and my boyfie want to get away from malls as much as we can but at the end we keep coming back. The hot weather is the main reason why we hang out indoors instead of visiting parks. Though our weekend activities are limited and seems recurring I am still happy because I got to spend it with my love. The same goes with my outfit choices I favor black most of the time and been repeating pieces here and there but what to do? Hmmm I guess we just have to work on what we have and what we can control and try to be happy so as not to complicate things. Gray and white are my new faves because like black they are easy to match with anything. What do you think?









Details :-

Top :- Gray top from H&M  and Black scarf with horse prints from Forever21
Bottom :- Houndstooth print pants from Bugis Street
Bag :- Furla
Accessories :- Shades from Somerset Flea Market
Accessories :- Silver spikes necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Silver earrings from New Look
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Accessories :- Silver bracelets from H&M, Tomato and GMarket
Shoes :- Black shoes with spikes from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment