Tuesday 16 September 2014

OOTD : i want brownies


Hello!!! How is you day so far? ... Mine? Hmmm my day is kinda cool because I'm in APAC shift. After several weeks of being a busy bee finally I got time to share my OOTDs. Actually its just 2+ weeks but it seems like months already. I made a drastic change again, can you guess what it is? .... If you answered -- hair color, then you got it right. I went from light to dark shade again. I guess I got tired from getting weird stares or I got fed up blow drying my hair. The moment when I decided to changed hairstyle I know I won't have regrets but now that I'm writing this post I kinda miss my weirdo hair color. Truth be told what I miss the most is my healthy hair, now its super dry like a desert. Please comment down below if you have any secrets or tips to grow a healthy hair. I know right, you'll never know what it means until its gone...


Details :-

Top :- Brown top from Forever21
Bottom : Leopard trousers from H&M
Bag :- Louis Vuitton
Accessories :- Leopard glass from Somerset Flea Market
Accessories :- Gold necklace from Forever21 and Femmex
Accessories :- Rose gold bracelet from Lee Hwa
Shoes :- Leopard jelly shoes from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment