Sunday 30 March 2014

OOTD : lights off


T-shirts are my best friend during summer because I can move freely and just be me.  I just love this statement tee "Coco Made Me Do It" from Romwe because its simple at the same time chic. I actually have the same statement tee from Sheinside but in white color and smaller size. Few years ago when my sister bought shoes with same design but different colors I scolded her but now I totally understood her #girlswillbegils. I don't mind having same design of item as long as its my style and affordable hahaha!!!

\






Details :-

Top :- Coco Made Me Do It T-shirt from Romwe
Bottom :- Printed pants from H&M
Bag :- BCBGeneration
Accessories :- Beaded necklace from M)phosis
Accessories :- Silver bracelets from H&M
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Shoes :- Gray flats with spikes from Rubi


No comments :

Post a Comment