Sunday 9 March 2014

OOTD : feel young


Polka dots is a classic print hence whenever I wear this print I feel old. In order to have balance while wearing anything with polka dots you need to pair it with items that gives youthful glow. On my outfit on the last day of Feb I paired my polka dots top with denim shorts and MCM backpack. I never knew of MCM brand before but thanks to 2ne1 and other KPOP artists who introduced me to this brand. I feel like I'm still in my teenage years whenever I have this with me hahaha. Btw forgive the blurry photos as these were taken while we were waiting for the elevator.







Details :-

Top :- Polka dots long sleeve from Forever 21
Bottom :- Denim shorts from Cotton On
Bag :- MCM
Accessories :- Gold lion necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Accessories :- Cat hat from random shop in Nex
Shoes :- Brown loafers from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment