Saturday 22 March 2014

OOTD : make it short



Finally!!! I got a new do, got a haircut from a salon in Geylang Bahru and creative highlights at Tony & Guy Essensuals.To celebrate my new hairstyle I wore polka dots today #itslikenewyear. I usually wear polka dots during new year because it gives good luck as most people say. 

I adore classic prints and anything black & white so I immediately grabbed this top when I saw it on a pile of items from Runway Bandits warehouse sale. I got this lovely top for S$5, isn't it amazing? #hardworkpaidof hahaha. Last 8th Mar 2014 Runway Bandits had a warehouse sale and oh boy the queue was so crazy!!! I, my friend and a lot as in a lot of girls waited for hours just to get in #girlswilldoanythingfortheloveoffashion. Here is my first outfit shot with my summer ready hair and treasured item from #rwbsale2014. 








Details :-

Top :- Polka dots top from Runway Bandits
Bottom :- Gray midi skirt from H&M
Bag :- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Accessories :- Shades from H&M
Accessories :- Necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Spikes bracelet from Tomato
Accessories :- Silver bracelet from H&M
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Shoes :- Gray flats with spikes from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment