Saturday 22 March 2014

OOTD : be free


Weather is a factor I consider when choosing what to wear. Last weekend though I went for something summery though it was raining so hard. I guess its the excitement for our summer vacay this coming May that's making me crazy about wearing summertime outfits. 

Black dress is not actually a good choice during summer but this one is an exception because its light and the neckline has some super sexy cut outs. In order to achieve the look I have in my mind I paired the black dress from Sheinside with the black and white kimono from Cotton On. I grabbed my flower crown and my jelly shoes to finish my look and then I felt like a summer fairy at the airport but I still managed to look sane hahaha!!!.




  







Details :-

Dress :- Black cut out dress from Sheinside 
Cover up :- Black and white kimono from Cotton On
Bag :- Burberry
Accessories :- White flower crown from Cotton On
Accessories :- Silver spikes bracelet from Tomato
Accessories :- Silver bracelet from H&M
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Shoes : Red jelly shoes from Cotton On 

No comments :

Post a Comment