Thursday 6 March 2014

OOTD : it ain't boring

It rained and it was a gloomy day when we watched Notre Dame in MBS theatre hence I only managed to take few snaps. Whenever it rains all my energy are being washed away so please forgive the sad face at the end. Despite the poor outfit shots it was indeed a lovely day because I got to watch a play for free with my siblings #freeticketsarealwayswelcome. 

I am sharing you the details of my outfit that day because of my t-shirt #cocomademedoit. Indeed t-shirt revolution started again by the end of 2013, bloggers and fashionistas around the globe are rockin' it. The trend is to pair a statement t-shirt with girly skirts and then polish it with some trendy and statement necklaces.  Most of the t-shirt that were worn last year and this year were of black, white and gray with minimal text/label, basic shapes, skulls, dog and cat prints. I guess anyone will love the t-shirt and skirt combo because its comfy and easy to achieve.







Details :-

Top :- White shirt "Coco Made Me Do It" from Sheinside
Top :- Black blazer with polka dots from
Bottom :- Printed skirt from Cotton On
Bag :- Michael Kors
Accessories :- Gold with mini cross necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Accessories :- Shades from Bugis Street
Shoes :- Black flats with gold studs from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment