Monday 20 October 2014

OOTD : okay, i got it

Korean feels in the house :D. I guess its very evident that I super duper love Koreans from their kkbq, K-dramas, K-pop and K-style. No one can argue that it is them who became one of the leaders of trends from technology, automobile, beauty and music. They are the trendsetters of this generation. The Korean wave or Hallyu dates back in 1990 but it became widespread due to K-Pop. 

My addiction to all things Korean made me want to learn Hangul. Back in 2012 I enrolled to study basic Hangul but due to my busy schedule I could not pursue the next levels. I forgot most of the the basics that I learned back then huhuhu but my love for them will never fade. Though I am no longer that updated to the latest K-pop songs and still does not know Hangul I still have interest in attending concerts for my favorite girl group. I don't care if I don't understand the lyrics but I love their performance and their style. I so love 2ne1 that they became one of my fashion inspirations and role models. Here is the outfit I've worn on their recent concert with the whole YG family. All of the performances were so over the top and daebak!!! I really enjoyed the concert that language did not matter at all hehehe. Anyways, here is my korean-wannabe outfit :D









Details :-

Top :- Gray shirt from H&M
Bottom :- Maxi skirt from Femmex
Bag :- MCM
Accessories :- Cap from Dongdaemun
Accessories :- Gold bracelets from H&M
Accessories :- Gold necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Cross earrings from H&M
Shoes :- Black shoes with spikes from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment