Saturday 18 October 2014

OOTD : be who you want to be


I haven't read the Fifty Shades of Gray but I guess I'm gonna see it on the cinema. But lets forget that about it for now and concentrate on my outfit. I paired a gray shirt with a printed short shorts and a knitted cardigan for my look. Long ago, I didn't like wearing plain shirts because I find them boring but not anymore. These days I've been overusing my gray shirt since its a good base. Now I learned to love simple shirts coz its easy to play with them. Truly great things starts from the basics. xoxo




















Details :-

Top :- Gray shirt from H&M
Bottom :- Printed shorts from Cotton On
Bag :- Rebecca Minkoff
Accessories :- Gold necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Shades from Bugis Street
Shoes :- Sandals from H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment