Sunday 19 October 2014

OOTD : check' in


Waking up early becomes a struggle for everyone during weekdays.To others it might still be difficult to get out of the bed on a Saturday after partying the other night. But  I'm an exception to that, whenever weekend starts I want to fully utilize it. This is one of those Saturdays when I woke up earlier than those other weekends, know why? It was the day when we claimed our iPhone 6 at Marina Bay Sands during the Singtel event. iPhone 6 were being sold like pancakes and I could not be any happier to be holding one. After four long years finally I'm letting my iPhone 4 rest. I'm quite sad to be ending my 4-year relationship but at the same time I'm excited to start new adventures. Speaking of adventure I went a little gaga over prints that day. Hope you like it. xoxo







Details :-

Top :- Crop top from H&M
Bottom :- Gingham skirt from GMarket
Bag :- Louis Vuitton
Accessories :- Shades from F&G
Accessories :- Casio watch
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Shoes :- Black shoes with gold studs from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment