Sunday 19 October 2014

OOTD : sunday chill


Back in those days when I was still slim I really hated wearing super short shorts. These days that I'm so fat I'd push myself to wear one hihi. Though my sister is giving me those weird stare whenever I go out in short shorts, I still love being in them. But there is still this fear of being stared by strangers. In order to keep me secure while outside I always have a plaid shirt tied to my waist for some cover up. If you are like me who finds trouble wearing short shorts then don't hold back anymore just throw in a plaid shirt. The plaid shirt does not only provides a cover up but it also gives that strong street style punch. xoxo...







Details :-

Top :- Gray knitted shirt from H&M
Bottom :- Black shorts from Cotton On
Bottom :- Plaid shirts tied on the waist from Cotton On
Bag :- BCBGeneration
Accessories :- Gold necklace from H&M
Accessories -: I <3 Paris earring from Jonker Walk
Shoes :- Jelly shoes from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment