Thursday 3 July 2014

OOTD : the reunion


I've utilized my annual pass at Universal Studios Singapore already, its my 4th time now this year #sorryimnotsorry. My 4th was somewhat special than the previous 3 since I was reunited with my girlfriend from College. Being at theme parks is already magical what more if you are with your loves right?!?. Though our meeting was short it was indeed one of the sweetest moments I had at USS. Same goes with my outfit, I was sporting a monochrome and macho kind of ootd but I felt girly and sweet :D.








Details :-

Top :- Black top from H&M
Bottom :- Printed skirt from Cotton On
Bag :- Longchamp
Accessories :- Beaded necklace from M)phosis
Accessories :- Earrings from SM Department store
Accessories :- Bracelets from friend
Accessories :- Snapback from Dongdaemun
Shoes :- Black shoes with spikes from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment