Thursday 3 July 2014

OOTD : the verge


Would you believe me if I told you that these were taken around 5:20 in the afternoon? Yup!! you read it right these were taken late in the afternoon. I love it here in Singapore because the sun goes down only around 7:00. Natural light is something every blogger rely on their beautiful and crisp #ootd. But of course big thanks to my boyfie who became pro in adjusting his camera settings. We took this ootd sesh super quick because we have to attend the mass so forgive the awkward poses and funny expressions. And yeah, I am back to black though its still summer #firstloveneverdies.







Details :-

Top :- Printed crop top from H&M
Bottom :- Printed dress from H&M worn as skirt
Bag :- Balenciaga
Accessories :- Gold necklace with small cross from H&M
Accessories :- Purple bracelet with gold studs from Tomato
Accessories :- Gold and black headband from College (got it on the sidewalk)
Shoes :- Sandals from H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment