Saturday 22 February 2014

OOTD : love what you love


Black is the absence of color according to Science but for me it is a color. Anyhow, whatever it is I am happy whenever I wear it. On Valentine's day instead of going for red which is the color of the moment I went with black. It does not matter if you go against with the flow as long as you love what you wear you will glow even in the dark #toocheesywithblack. 

Oh! by the way it is my first attempt to take my outfit shots during the night last V-day. The photos that were taken have a lot of noise and have low resolution but I can't afford not to share them here since the Singapore skyline is just so beautiful during night. 







Details :-

Top :- Black long sleeve with gingham prints from random shop in Gangnam Seoul
Bottom :- Black dress with cat print from H&M
Bag :- Louis Vuitton
Accessories :- Hello Kitty shades from random shop in Vivo City
Accessories :- Gold necklace with small cross from H&M
Accessories :- Casio Watch
Accessories :- Rose gold bracelet from Lee Hwa
Accessories :- Pink lucky ring from Myeongdong
Accessories :- Gold ring from H&M
Shoes :-Black shoes with gold studs from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment