Saturday 22 February 2014

OOTD : a day with chaplin


Anything from nature is beautiful even the dried and fallen leaves are. Here is the random outfit shot I had last week while we were on our way to the MRT. The great background of fallen leaves added an instant twist to my monochromatic outfit. 

The temperature in Singapore have gone wild already even though its only the 2nd month of the year. It is too hot to handle, having said that I stopped layering or wearing thick clothes. I wore a cotton t-shirt and paired it with a skirt to at least help me get by while I am outside. Make sure to wear the right type of clothing if you don't want to suffer in the end.







Details :-

Top :- Gray shirt with chaplin print from GMarket
Bottom :- Black printed skirt from Cotton On
Bag :- BCBGeneration
Accessories :- Shades from Bugis Street
Accessories :- Silver necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Beaded black bracelets from a friend
Accessories :- Silver bracelets from H&M
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Shoes :- Black shoes with spikes from Bugis

No comments :

Post a Comment