Thursday 12 December 2013

OOTD : im feeling 22

How I wish I am still 22 but I can't help it I'm getting older. On the day I wore this outfit I turned 24 years old.  I am in love with the midi skirt I got from Love & Bravery because it kinda reminds me of my high school days. The reason I chose black over other colors (yellow, blue and pink) since its my fave color #biasedineverythingblack and it still gives that youthful vibe despite the color since its a full skirt. 

Everyone wants to look younger than their actual age hence the key is too either go for botox or wear something that is fun or something that reminds you of your youth. I went for a black and white pairing on my birthday instead of the usual red. To make my outfit extra fun and special I got this yellow and blue polka dots socks to complete my birthday look. Do you think I achieved my goal to look like i'm only 22?





Details :-

Top :- White long sleeves with letter prints from H&M
Bottom :- Black midi skirt from Love & Bravery
Bag :- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Accessories :- Skull ring from Myeongdong
Accessories :- Silver bracelets from H&M
Accessories :- Yellow and Blue polka dots socks from Red Eye in Myeongdong
Shoes :- Black ankle boots from H&M 

No comments :

Post a Comment