Sunday 10 November 2013

OOTD : keep it and have fun

I've been obsessing with pairing black and white pieces lately and I think it will take time for me to get over with this obsession. Here I am doing black and white pairing at the same time sporting print-on-print. Black and white pieces can make anyone look elegant and classy or either cool and edgy, it really depends on how you put things together. I combined gingham and polka dots prints together with my black and white outfit to make it edgy, fun and youthful. 







Details :-

Top :- Black long sleeve with gingham prints from random shop in Gangnam Seoul
Bottom :- Polka dots dress worn as skirt from Cotton On
Bag :- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Accessories :- Necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Accessories :- Skull ring from Myeongdong
Accessories :- Spikes bracelet from Tomato
Shoes :- Black shoes with spikes from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment