Friday 13 March 2015

OOTD : jeepney


Good morning! I woke up earlier than usual hence making use of my time wisely by writing this post. Here's a very sporty look I had in Hong Kong last year. I'm wearing one of the pieces from Jeffrey Rogador's JPNY collection. Back then I never thought I'll be able to score one since the collection was part of Philippine Fashion Week. Good thing though that the designer collaborated with Folded & Hung and was able to reach larger crowd. The pieces are simple yet evokes power, each item from the JPNY collection contains the Jeepney stops/places in Metro Manila. Finally one designer stood up and really made a statement. A statement that one must love his own first and to be who you truly are. Kudos to Jeffrey Rogador and happy first anniversary to JPNY.



Details :-

Top :- JNY by Jeffrey Rogador from Folder and Hung
Bottom :- Faux Leather shorts from H&M
Bag : Marc by Marc Jacobs
Accessories :- Shades from Bugis Street
Accessories :- Silver necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Silver bracelet from H&M
Accessories :- Skull bracelet
Accessories :- Skull ring and silver rings from H&M
Shoes :- New Balance

2 comments :

  1. Thank you very much♥♥♥come see my show this may at phil.fashion week ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow!!! did i read that right? I would love to attend your show Sir Jeffrey :)
      hopefully that I'll be home during PhFW…super happy right now just seeing ur comment!!!sorry for late response.

      Delete