Friday 13 March 2015

OOTD : the default

Hello!!! We all love weekends and who would not right? But for me my Saturdays are the best. Every Saturday I go shopping or window shopping, visit new cafes, drink my favourite green tea frappuccino, take a flatlay of my new purchases, do a 5 minute ootd. But what I love the most is that I get spend it with my fiancĂ© and attend the anticipated mass. Here is to that one lovely Saturday where I did most of the mentioned above plus I got to meet with friends. This is the outfit I wore when we celebrated my birthday at Burger vs Wings, oh and yes I prefer wearing pants when I'm with the boys :D. A monochromatic look for me of course but those gold details from my shoes, bag and shades made my look expensive hihihi agree?. Enjoy the weekends gals and guys!




Details :-

Top :- Textured black and white top from H&M
Bottom :- Pants from H&M
Bag :- Balenciaga
Accessories :- Ray Ban Aviator
Accessories :- Gold bracelet from H&M
Shoes :- Flats with gold studs from Bugis Street





No comments :

Post a Comment