Monday 2 March 2015

OOTD : i'm not afraid


Last November I celebrated my 25th birthday, I felt sad and happy at the same time. Sad because I don't want to get old happy because celebrating another year of your birth is such a huge blessing. It is one of our most awaited day in a year, agree?! 

If you know me personally I am someone who always plan before trying or doing things. Last year I went a little adventurous during my birthday. To celebrate the moment we went to Macau, a place which we are all unfamiliar with. I and my travel buddies were unable to research thoroughly about Macau because we were so busy exploring HK. I was blown away with my decision to visit Macau on that special day up until now. I hope its a sign that I'll be more adventurous on my decisions :D hehe. However, when it comes to my outfit I still kept it classic, I paired polka dots midi skirt with a black crop top. I completed the look by adding gold accessories, wearing creepers and  my new Prada baby. I think the shoe choice I made on this outfit is also a good indication of me being fearless #wishfulthinking nyahaha :D











Details :-

Top :- Black top from Her Velvet Vase
Bottom :- Polka dots midi skirt from Bugis Street
Bag :- Prada
Accessories :- Pearl necklace from Forever 21
Accessories :- Rayban shades
Accessories :- Casio watch
Shoes :- Camouflage creepers from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment