Saturday 28 February 2015

OOTD : street wise


Time flies so fast and I could not believe that this ootd was taken three months ago. To be perfectly honest I've been wanting to blog regularly but I could not manage my time properly because of my shifting schedule. I am really hoping that I could find a regular shift job so I could do more of what I love. But aside from that I'm totally happy with my life. Having good relationship with the people I love and Jesus is what matter the most to me. It is just a cherry on top to be able to travel and discover new things. Last year on the month of November I was able to visit Hong Kong again with my boyfriend and baby brother to celebrate my birthday week. 

I decided to wear pants paired with a sweatshirt because its so much easier to move in them and it can get chilly at the airplane and airport. To finish the look I tied my Her Velvet jacket on my waist for that street style vibe. Here is the outfit I wore on our day 1 and hope you like it :).


















Details :-

Top :- Black sweatshirt from H&M
Top :- Jacket from Her Velvet Vase
Bottom :- Houndstooth pants from Bugis Street
Bag :- Shopping bag from Typo
Accessories :- Shades from Bugis Street
Accessories :- Necklace from H&M
Shoes :- New balance

No comments :

Post a Comment