Saturday 28 February 2015

OOTD : it can get crazy


On our second day in HK I decided to go girly. I still went for a usual black and white pairing and I added my a fuchsia Rebecca Minkoff bag. Going girly does not mean wearing a colourful clothes but rather incorporating items with feminine colors or prints. I believe by just adding anything pink to any outfit it will result to feminine vibe. So here is my take and hope that small bag made whatever statement I am trying to make hahaha!!! :D







Details :-

Top :- Stripes sweatshirt from H&M
Bottom :- Skirt from GMarket
Bag :- Rebecca Minkoff
Accessories :- Rayban shades
Accessories :- Leopard cap from Cotton On
Accessories :- Gold necklace from Femmex
Accessories :- Casio watch
Shoes :- Leopard flats from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment