Saturday 28 February 2015

OOTD : on the go


You might think I'm crazy if I tell you this one of the outfit I wore in Hong Kong last November. But, don't judge me please...actually it was not that cold yet when we arrive on the last week of November so I was able to rock this look. After having our late lunch on a near cafe around the hotel we headed back to our room to freshen up. I decided to change because you just have to take as many ootd as you can when your overseas. I decided to wear the gingham dress from H&M and kept the jacket tied on the waist since the length of the dress is a little bit short for me. Wearing dress can sound a little bit crazy but it just take a little courage and additional cover up just like what I did and you will be ready to explore the streets of Hong Kong.








Details :-

Dress :- Gingham dress from H&M
Jacket :- Black jacket from Her Velvet Vase
Bag :- Rebecca Minkoff
Accessories :- Beaded necklace from M)phosis
Accessories :- Shades from Bugis Street
Accessories :- Skull bracelet 
Shoes :- Camouflage creepers from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment