Sunday 28 September 2014

OOTD : make a statement


Monday again but instead of getting sad surprisingly I am quite excited today. I think the reason why I'm like this today is the fact that it is last Monday of September. My Hong Kong trip is getting closer day by day, I just can't contain my excitement. Last year was full of amazing trips here and there but this year its only HK so I'm so looking forward to it. How about you what makes you excited these days?

Another thing that excites me these days is the growing cafe culture in Singapore. You may check out the #cafehoppingsg in Instagram to see the ongoing craze. Aside from fashion it is food that makes me insane and empties my wallet. And yeah hopefully I will be able to share my cafe hopping adventures here soon. Anyhow, here is the outfit I wore when I had brunch with my siblings at L'etoile cafe. I wore a statement t-shirt and paired it with a skater skirt. These days I just love wearing t-shirts because its fuss free and its so comfy especially with these kind of weather. I am just wishing that the weather will be much colder soon. Enjoy your last days of September this year!!! xoxo



Details :-

Top :- Black statement shirt from Zara
Bottom :- Gray skater skirt from Zara
Bag :- Clutch with black stud freebie from Rihanna perfume
Accessories :-  Gold necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Gold bracelet from H&M
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Shoes :- Sandals from H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment