Tuesday 11 June 2013

OOTD : rocky road

I hate going to airports especially when you send someone off. It is always hard to say goodbye though you know you will see them again. Last 19th May we sent my parents and aunt to the airport after they had their 2 weeks vacation in Singapore.

In order to hide my feelings I wore sunglasses. Sunglasses are not only for beaches but must-have in every airport fashion outfits as it makes you look great even if you slept during your whole flight or if you cried while sending someone off, make sure you always have it handy in your bag. Part of my outfit on that day is an olive top which has similar colour to a military uniform to show a tougher side. I completed my look by finishing it with black shorts and dark green stockings, it kinda look like I'm wearing one piece though. 











Travelling is tiring but you must not sacrifice your style and you should always look fab any time and anywhere. The key in every airport fashion outfit is to have a lightweight and comfortable base so during scanning you won't take time removing jackets and accessories.



Details:

Top :- Olive knitted top from H&M
Bottom :- Black shorts from Cotton On
Bottom :- Dark green stockings from Topshop
Bag :- Black studded sling bag from Aldo
Accessories :- Necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Shades from H&M 
Accessories :- Bracelets (spike and brown leather) from Forever21 and Tomato
Shoes :- Loafers with spikes from Bugis

No comments :

Post a Comment