Wednesday 15 May 2013

OOTD : lost in the woods

Summer time is all about vacation, beaches, swimwear, colours and comfy clothes. 
The perfect place to visit this time of the year would be beaches of course!!! but I don't have enough annual leaves I can't go on a vacation (sob). 

I looked around and there you go I found a perfect place where spent one of my weekends this summer; tada!!! I went to Botanic Gardens that is home for various trees and flowers. I wore something that would scream summer and will complement the beautiful colours around me.

















Details:
Top :- White shirt from H&M
Bottom :- Brown trouser from H&M
Bag :- Neon orange from H&M
Accessories :- Necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Ring from Cotton on
Accessories :- Bracelets (skull, ombre) from GMarket
Accessories :- Shades from Cotton On
Accessories :- Flower Crown and Hat from H&M
Shoes :- Platform from Dhoby Ghaut



No comments :

Post a Comment