Thursday 16 May 2013

OOTD : naughty nautical

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear these words red, blue, white and stripes?
Hmmmmm?!? In my case I can only think of sailor uniforms and nautical trends aside from the US and UK flags.

Here is my take on this nautical trend alert : stipes blue and white long sleeves and velvet skater skirt in red.


.








I am happy that I was able to pull this outfit together it made me feel so feminine. Another thing I love about this outfit is that it can be worn regardless of the weather due to the flexibility of the long sleeves top, you can just add another layer if its really cold. Wearing skirt is kinda unusual thing for me but the length and fullness of it made me feel better. (I might just go to Bugis and hoard some more while skater skirts are still the latest craze in town and cheap.)

Details:
Top :- Blue and white long sleeves stripes from H&M
Bottom :- Red velvet skater skirt from Bugis
Bag :- Red mettalic bag from Charles and Keith
Accessories :- Necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Ring from Cotton on
Accessories :- Bracelets (skull, ombre) from GMarket
Accessories :- Belt from Cotton On
Shoes :- Platform from Dhoby Ghaut




No comments :

Post a Comment