Thursday 11 April 2013

Green is Good

I am one of the people who rarely eat veg. salad and fruits because I don't find them delicious and  are kinda expensive but this changed recently. Last Holy Week my perception totally shifted, I started to try salad and fruits. 

I am so happy that I finally discovered the truth and the benefits of having green leafy salad and having fresh fruits instead of snacking on junk foods. I still love potato chips, Pretz, Doritos, crispy chicken and milk tea but I am more into salad and fruits these days. 

Below are some photos of my DIY salad by mixing everything colorful from our fridge.

Lettuce with crab stick , corned tuna and strawberry

Lettuce with crab stick, tuna, fried onions, and pineapple

Lettuce with ceasar salad dressing crab stick, carrots, corn, grapes and peaches
You can have your delicious and healthy salad without spending too much as you can make it yourself, it is up to you to be creative and resourceful. In my case when I made the two salads I just used tuna because I don't have salad dressing.


 Salad is just mixing of everything green and colorful.

No comments :

Post a Comment