Wednesday 10 April 2013

OOTD : viola violet

There are so many problems and trials that comes our way daily but I am sure blessings are more if we start counting and if we appreciate little things. 

I received a very good news from my younger brother that he will received a Latin Honor award on his graduation day, I am a very proud ate after hearing about it. Last Sunday, I passed my first ever certification for ITIL v3 Foundation (finally I got one!! yey!!) and my boyfriend got his 10th certification for Microsoft (he is uber addicted to studying). I thank God for all the blessings I got be it small or big.

I am happy...I am girly and flirty on my outfit. I wore my very old violet dress with lace details and I paired it with a plain gray shirt as it was sleeveless (I don't usually wear sleeveless as my arms are not sexy). I added a violet belt on the waist to bring the outfit together and for the final touches I choose accessories that will compliment each other (gold and black for necklace, bag and shoes).












Details:
Top :- Gray top from Cotton On
Bottom :- Violet dress worn as skit from Meg
Bag :- Black bag with gold chain from H&M
Accessories :- Necklace from GMarket
Accessories :- Ring from H&M 
Accessories :- Bracelets (spike and brown leather)
Accessories :- Violet belt from Forme
Shoes :- Flats with gold studs from Bugis

No comments :

Post a Comment